Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need some Help!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys! I?m fresh meat on the EWS sector, that means I?ve still got no idea of nothing. Maybe you could help me out.

    1. I?ve got a problem with Cubase 5. When I choose the EWS64 Midi Play Channel, I can hear the Sounds from Ed!son, but I cannot play the "normal" Cubase Sounds (it worked some time ago, but now it doesn?t anymore)

    2. I cannot play the sounds from the micro Wave PC over Cubase. I choose the Midi Play in Micro Edit, and in Cubase, but I hear nothing if I hit the Keyboard Keys in Cubase.

    3. How can I load different Sounds in Ed!son, and lay them on different channels in Cubase?

    It woul be cool if you could help me a little.

    greetings Max

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andras Haasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    What do You mean "normal Cubase Sounds"?
    The EWS64 Synth can be adressed by EWS64XL MIDI PLAY device, [b]AND</a> the Microwave synth can be adressed by EWS64XL MIDI-1 device in any case!
    It is the only way you can hear they sound. So if you want to use the EWS64 wavetable synth, you have to set the EWS64XL MIDI PLAY as MIDI output, and if you want to hear your fancy Microwave, you have to set the midi output to EWS64XL MIDI-1 (with proper MIDI channel).

    --------------------------------------------
    I am the voice of PinkNoise!
    --------------------------------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •